Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
The College Tennis Exposure Camp at Lehigh University July 16-26, 2017 includes both camp sessions I and II and a stay over (including meals, housing and supervision) between sessions. Players will receive instruction and training from head coaches representing every level of the college game. Access to 21 tennis courts on campus, including four indoor courts. Daily classroom seminars to motivate and educate players about college tennis preparation and the recruiting process.
Our Camp at Lehigh University has access to 21 tennis courts on campus, including four indoor courts. Meals and housing will be provided by Lehigh University's Residential and Dining Services.
For players ages 14-18, this camp includes:
- 40 hours of on-court, collegiate style drills and matchplay competition
- Taught exclusively by head college coaches
- Daily classroom seminars to motivate and educate players about college tennis preparation and the recruiting process
- Air-conditioned dormitory accommodations
- Meals and 24-hour adult supervision
- Free airport shuttle service from and to Lehigh Valley International Airport in Allentown, PA (ABE) is available to students flying unaccompanied by an adult.
Airport Shuttle Service
Students flying unaccompanied by an adult will be met by a member of our coaching staff in the baggage claim area. Schedule your student's arrival into Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) on Sunday, July 16, between 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. and their departure on Wednesday, July 26, after 4 p.m.
Camp Arrival and Check-in
Check-in for students of the 10-day residential program is Sunday, July 16, between 1:00-2:30 p.m. The camp concludes with a closing ceremony on Wednesday, July 26, at 1:30 p.m. Residential students must check-out of the dormitory between 2-3 p.m.
$3400 - 10-Day Residential Camp (July 16-26, 2017)