Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
The College Tennis Expsoure Camp at Lehigh University has access to 21 tennis courts on campus, including four indoor courts. Meals and housing will be provided by Lehigh University's Residential and Dining Services. Players will receive instruction and training from head coaches representing every level of the college game. Access to 21 tennis courts on campus, including four indoor courts. Daily classroom seminars to motivate and educate players about college tennis preparation and the recruiting process.
Our Camp at Lehigh University has access to 21 tennis courts on campus, including four indoor courts. Meals and housing will be provided by Lehigh's Residential and Dining Services.
For players ages 14-18, this camp includes:
- 20 hours of on-court, collegiate style drills and matchplay competition.
- Singles and Doubles match results will be reported to the Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) system.
- Taught exclusively by head college coaches
- Classroom seminars to motivate and educate players about college tennis preparation
- Air conditioned dormitory accommodations
- Meals and 24-hour adult supervision
- Free airport shuttle service from and to Lehigh Valley International Airport in Allentown, PA (ABE) is available to students flying unaccompanied by an adult.
Airport Shuttle Service
Students flying unaccompanied by an adult will be met by a member of our coaching staff in the baggage claim area. Schedule your arrival into Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) on Sunday, July 15 between 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and your departure on Thursday, July 19 after 4 p.m.
Camp Arrival and Check-in
Check-in for residential and commuter students is Sunday, July 15, between 1:00-2:30 p.m. The camp concludes with a closing ceremony on Thursday, July 19, at 1:30 p.m. Residential students must check-out of the dormitory between 2:00-3:00 p.m.
$1595 - Residential Camp
$1495 - Commuter Camp