Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia
The College Tennis Exposure Camp at Old Dominion University includes 9 hours of on-court, collegiate style drills and matchplay competition. Players will receive instruction and training from head coaches representing every level of the college game. Access to 13 outdoor courts and six indoor tennis courts. Daily classroom seminars to motivate and educate players about college tennis preparation and the recruiting process.
For players ages 14-18, this camp includes:
- 9 hours of on-court, collegiate style drills and matchplay competition
- Taught exclusively by head college coaches
- Second day of camp will be dedicated to playing Singles and Doubles matches with on-court coaching by our staff of head college coaches. The match results will be reported to the Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) system.
- Access to 13 outdoor courts and six indoor tennis courts
- Classroom seminars to motivate and educate players about college tennis preparation and the recruiting process
- Lunch provided daily.
Camp Arrival and Check-in
Check-in for the College Tennis Exposure Camp at Old Dominion University will be held Saturday, June 30, between 7:30-8:00 a.m. at the Folkes-Stevens Tennis Complex, 4501 Parker Ave, Norfolk, VA 23529.
A welcoming seminar and introduction of the coaches will begin at 8:15 a.m. for players and parents. Parents are welcome to observe on-court training and matchplay drills throughout the two-day camp. Lunches will be provided for campers. The camp concludes on Sunday, July 1, at 4 p.m.
There will be no on-campus housing for the camp at Old Dominion University. A local hotel will accommodate students staying with parents. For hotel accommodations, call: SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Old Dominion University, 4500 Hampton Blvd, Norfolk, VA 23508; Telephone: (757) 423-4100. Reserve before June 10, 2018 for $134 (plus tax) “CTA” group rate. This hotel is located less than 1 mile from the Folkes-Stevens Tennis Complex. Breakfast is included. There is a hotel parking fee of $8 plus tax per day which is not included in the group rate.
$695 - Commuter Camp (includes daily lunch)