Register Now for the 28th Annual College Tennis Exposure Camp
University of South Florida – Tampa, FL – June 15-17, 2016
University of Virginia – Charlottesville, VA – July 8-10, 2016
Lehigh University – Bethlehem, PA – July 17-21, 2016 & July 23-27, 2016
Brandeis University – Waltham, MA – July 30 & 31, 2016
xposure to College Coaches
Founded in 1989 and dedicated to preparing high school student-athletes for college tennis. Our staff, which consists totally of current head men’s and women’s college tennis coaches, is committed to helping our students make the transition from junior tennis to college tennis a reality.
esigned For Players 15-18
Instructional drills and matchplay competitions will be conducted in the same style and intensity as a collegiate practice session. Players will have the opportunity to sample various coaching styles and to receive on-court coaching during matchplay competitions.
repare Your Game For College Tennis
- Improve matchplay strategy, shot selection and shot placement
- Achieve better results against higher ranked players
- Improve footwork, speed and level of fitness
- Learn about the college recruiting process and how it works
- Learn how to conduct a college tennis search
- Understand the various levels of college tennis
- Identify the profiles of specific college tennis programs
- Network with head college coaches from across the U.S.