Train with the Nation’s Top College Coaches
Experience real college practices from head college coaches throughout the U.S. Learn secrets to maximize your college recruiting efforts. The Camp is open to all players, ages 14-18, interested in playing college tennis. We are the only tennis camp taught exclusively by head college tennis coaches. On-court instruction and training is conducted in the same style and intensity that top collegiate players experience.
Intense Sessions Where Learning & Focus are the Key
Players will receive instruction and training from head coaches representing every level of the college game. Instructional drills and matchplay competitions will be conducted in the same style and intensity as a collegiate practice session. Players will have the opportunity to sample various coaching styles and to receive on-court coaching during matchplay competitions. Daily lunchtime seminars with college coaches will educate players about the college preparation and recruiting process.
Prepare Your Game for College Tennis
- Improve their matchplay strategy, shot selection and shot placement.
- Achieve better results against higher ranked players
- Improve their footwork, speed and level of fitness
- Learn about the college recruiting process and how it works
- Learn how to conduct a college tennis search
- Understand the various levels of college tennis
- Identify the profiles of specific college tennis programs
- Network with head college coaches from across the U.S.
- On-court, collegiate style drills and matchplay competition
- College tennis search and scholarship information seminar