30th Annual College Tennis Exposure Camp®
The Nation’s Only Tennis Camp Taught Exclusively by Head College Coaches
Enrollment is Limited. Register Online Today!
“Coach Ed Krass’ camp is The Best Tennis Camp in America”
– Coach Brian Boland, winner of 4 NCAA National Team Titles at University of Virginia
Train with the Nation’s Top Head College Coaches this Summer!
At Coach Ed Krass’ 30th Annual College Tennis Exposure Camp you’ll experience on-court training and instruction with head college coaches from across the U.S.
Get Exposure and Be Recruited
Founded in 1989, we are dedicated to preparing high school student-athletes for college tennis. Our staff, which consists totally of current head men’s and women’s college tennis coaches, is committed to helping our students make the transition from junior tennis to college tennis a reality.
Designed For Players 14-18
This camp is open to any and all players ages 14 to 18. Instructional drills and matchplay competitions will be conducted in the same style and intensity as a collegiate practice session. Players will have the opportunity to sample various coaching styles and to receive on-court coaching during matchplay competitions.
Prepare Your Game For College Tennis
- Train on-court and interact with head college coaches
- Showcase your game, work ethic and coachability
- Experience college-style competitive drilling
- Learn about the college recruiting process and how it works
- Learn how to conduct a college tennis search
- Understand the various levels of college tennis
- Identify the profiles of specific college tennis programs
- Network with head college coaches from across the U.S.
Featuring On-Court Training and Instruction from Head College Coaches
Our staff, which consists totally of current head men’s and women’s college tennis coaches, is committed to helping our students improve their playing skills and achieve their college tennis goals.
- USF To Host College Tennis Exposure Camp December 2 – 3
- College Tennis Podcast with Coach Ed Krass
- Former Camper Wins NY State High School Doubles Championship