29th Annual College Tennis Exposure Camp
2-Day, 4-Day & 10-Day Camps Available – Register Online Today
“Coach Ed Krass’ camp is The Best Tennis Camp in America”
– Coach Brian Boland, winner of 4 NCAA National Team Titles at University of Virginia
- College Tennis Podcast with Coach Ed Krass
- Former Camper Wins NY State High School Doubles Championship
- Camp Coaches Win National College Coach of the Year Awards
Train with the Nation’s Top College Coaches this Summer!
At Coach Ed Krass’ 29th Annual College Tennis Exposure Camp you’ll experience on-court training and instruction with head college coaches from across the U.S.
Get Exposure and Be Recruited
Founded in 1989, we are dedicated to preparing high school student-athletes for college tennis. Our staff, which consists totally of current head men’s and women’s college tennis coaches, is committed to helping our students make the transition from junior tennis to college tennis a reality.
Designed For Players 14-18
Instructional drills and matchplay competitions will be conducted in the same style and intensity as a collegiate practice session. Players will have the opportunity to sample various coaching styles and to receive on-court coaching during matchplay competitions.
Prepare Your Game For College Tennis
- Improve matchplay strategy, shot selection and shot placement
- Achieve better results against higher ranked players
- Improve footwork, speed and level of fitness
- Learn about the college recruiting process and how it works
- Learn how to conduct a college tennis search
- Understand the various levels of college tennis
- Identify the profiles of specific college tennis programs
- Network with head college coaches from across the U.S.